To book or for more information please call: Call 01858 438 338 and quote Radio Times
Request Brochure - Amsterdam & Bulbfields Spectacular 2019 - MPS Lady Anne
Amsterdam & Bulbfields Spectacular 2019 - MPS Lady Anne
• Enjoy picturesque views of windmills sat among fields of tulips
• Relax as you glide along the tranquil waterways of the Netherlands
• Take the opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of the Aalsmeer Flower Auction on our optional excursion
• Free time to explore the city of Zaandam with its eye-catching architecture and Monet’s Blue House
• Walk among thousands of flowers at Keukenhof Gardens, also heralded as the spring gardens of Europe
• Explore the historic heart of Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands
Return travel from the UK
Three nights’ cruise on a full board basis
Excursion: Keukenhof Gardens Entertainment on every night of your cruise Welcome drink, Captain’s get-together & party night Visits to Dordrecht, Schoonhoven, Zaandam and Amsterdam Services of a Cruise Manager
Cruising from season to season, the MPS Lady Anne is exclusively for our customers and has been the essence of our river cruise collection since we first set sail together over 15 years ago.
From the spotless brass furnishings and smart uniform, to the well presented meals and sparkling glassware – Captain Wido runs a tight ship aboard the MPS Lady Anne and the crew’s attention to detail is second to none. Yet the atmosphere is one of relaxation and informality, with smiling faces wherever you look, and that’s what a cruise aboard our flagship is all about.
This is the heart of the ship, a wonderful space with panoramic windows and plenty of seats for everyone. Sit back on the sofas and admire the scenery as the waiting staff bring your drinks to you, mingle with friends around the tables to talk about the day’s events, take to the dance floor after dinner with music that’ll get everyone’s foot tapping, and enjoy a nightcap at the bar before retiring to your cabin.
If there’s one thing we hear about time and again – it’s the exceptional meals served in the restaurant. This well presented room seats everyone for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day with a fantastic buffet, whether it’s cereal, fruit, yoghurt, cold meats, cheeses, or a traditional cooked breakfast. Lunch is also a wonderful variety of hot and cold dishes and for the evening you can enjoy a four course meal with the waiting staff tending to your every need.